October 2019 Release
October '19 Release
Cornerstone’s October 2019 Release delivers features and enhancements to modernize the way you engage employees where they work.
Product Highlights Include:
- Internal Career Sites – Improve retention of valued talent and ensure the right talent is in the right jobs by giving your employees transparency into open internal jobs and the competencies required.
- Learn App - Increase engagement, improve security, and make it faster for employees to access the training they need on-the-go, by adding bio-metric access to learning.
- Cornerstone for Salesforce – Enable executives to easily leverage the Cornerstone data they need, from within the Salesforce application, to increase productivity in-the-flow of work.
- Check-Ins – Drive alignment, coaching, and make continuous performance management truly actionable with the ability to reference goals and development plans from within Check-Ins.
- Reporting 2.0 Enhancements – Make smarter business decisions and improve data accuracy with expanded reports that include fields across multiple Cornerstone modules. It’s an executive audience so not sure how technical we need to be, but we can only import reports with fields across multiple modules “… data accuracy with the ability to import reports that include fields across multiple Cornerstone modules.”